So, you want to be a First Friday PK vendor?! Easy as 1-2-3...
If you're serving food or beverages, or selling a material product:
Step 1. Download and print your checklist and municipal forms here: Food & Retail Checklist
Step 2. First thing you'll see in the checklist is the First Friday app. Here you go: Food & Retail FF App
Step 3. Upon FF approval, fill out the municipal permits located within the checklist document.
Food Vendors Only are required to file for a permit with the Dutchess County Department of Health ($30 fee, located in the above checklist), if you do not already have one on file.
If you're a nonprofit, community group or a business service provider:
Step 1. Download and print your checklist and municipal forms here: Nonprofit + Service Checklist
Step 2. First thing you'll see in the checklist is the First Friday app. Here you go: Nonprofit & Service FF App
Step 3. Upon FF approval, fill out the municipal forms attached to the checklist.
***NOTE: All committee-approved vendors must submit municipal permit apps by the following deadlines for upcoming events:
For August 2: Wednesday, July 24 noon
For September 6: Wednesday, Aug. 28 noon
For October 4: Wednesday, Sept. 25 noon
Key Things To Remember:
- Approval subject to review by First Friday Committee.
- Event is weather pending; cancellations will be emailed by 10am event day.
- A detailed map and vendor information sheet with details on set-up and breakdown will be emailed prior to event.
- Vendors are responsible for their own booth, including table, chairs, tent, etc. Please advise if electricity is needed.
- Vendors are required to provide three (3) $20 gift certificates to FF for raffle donation, to be collected upon set-up.
- FF is all about fun, so please bring a game or activity for patrons to play! Could be anything from a wheel of prizes to selfie stations to a life-size chess board!
- Don't forget to share the FB events to let your fans know where you'll be every First Friday of the month!
If you have any questions regarding vendors at First Friday Poughkeepsie, please reach out to Event Coordinator Bianca Hendricks at FirstFridayPK@gmail.com