How to Apply to be a Vendor:
Step 2. Approved vendors will be sent an email from the event coordinator with a FF Vendor Invoice ($25/month; $100 for the year), and a City of Poughkeepsie Individual Vendor Permit Application that must be filled out and returned to City Chamberlain Office at City Hall, along with the application is a $35 fee payable to the City of Poughkeepsie, at least 3 weeks prior to event.
Food Vendors: In addition to the Individual Vendor Permit Application, we will also send you a temporary food permit that needs to be submitted to the Dutchess County Department of Health, if you do not already have one on file. The fee for the permit is $30, and is also due 3 weeks prior to event.
Step 3. Share the event, let the world know you will be at First Friday 🙂
Step 4. During the week of the event, we will send out vendor information regarding set up and break down.
Key Things To Remember:
- Event is weather pending; any cancellations will be sent via email by 10am event day.
- Space will only be provided with approval by First Friday Committee; please advise in your application if electricity is needed.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set-up, including table, chairs, tent, etc.
- A detailed map and vendor information sheet will be emailed prior to event.
- Vendors are required to provide three (3) $20 gift certificates to First Friday for raffle donation, which will be collected upon event day set up.
If you have any questions regarding First Friday, please reach out to Event Coordinator Bianca Hendricks at FirstFridayPk@gmail.com